If the rulers of Pakistan had devoted their entire energy to development work after independence, perhaps the picture of South Asia might have been a bit more. Unfortunately, Pakistan, which started its journey with the basic principles of India’s opposition, fought a fate of 1965 and 1971. After defeating the two wars, Pakistan came back to change its strategy and Kashadam Young. But the Indian army is struggling to thwart the nefarious design of Pakistan every moment. The test of the anti-tank missile has already begun by the Indian Army about Pakistan border in Pokhran, Rajasthan.The DRDO-built E-generation anti-tank missile nag test will last for four days in the Pokharan field firing range in Jaisalmer. This missile test is considered to be important in the Pokhran Firing Range near the Pakistan border.The US Howitzers cannon test, which was purchased by the US in this firing range, is also underway in these days. DRDO and army officers are present during the missile test.This missile was tested in Bikaner firing range last year. But during the high temperature there were some technical shortcomings in the missile test. Last year, the missile capability was kept at four kilometres. But this time three kilo meters have been kept. Last year, the missile imaging infrared in this missile was not able to work properly during the summer. So again the missile is being tested.According to information received from military sources, the cost of this missile project is more than Rs 350 crore. Now the test missile has high capacity devices installed. They will not allow the missile to wander in the extreme heat. On the start of the Nag Test, the Eastern Army commander’s meeting with ZP on Sunday and meeting with high military officials is considered to be important. Features of Nag
– The weight of the civic missile is about 42 kg.
– Difficulty preventing the missile after the scourge.
Four to five kilometers with eight kilograms of explosives Kill up to
– The enemy does not get the information.
– Smoke that does not immediately follow the drachma
– The speed of the Nag missile is 230 meters per second.
– Ten years can be done without any careAccording to Sources, the civic missile was built to destroy tanks. There is an attempt to create psychological pressure on the Pak-India border with its test, which is necessary. The Nag missile was tested earlier and in order to overcome the shortcomings, the present test is necessary to compete against the enemy in a great way.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook