These simple steps can help keep your bones healthy and strong .
Here are 8 key steps to keep your bones healthy:
Reduce or eliminate sugar. Sugar robs your body of minerals, like calcium and magnesium, needed to build strong bones. One great way to combat calcium and magnesium deficiency is to avoid sugar completely.
Eat butter! Butter, especially the organic raw cultured kind, is crucial to the neural and skeletal development of kids and adults too! Many people have trouble absorbing calcium due to a vitamin D deficiency, but butter contains vitamin D AND helps drive minerals into your bones.Consume less protein. High protein diets have a diuretic effect and acidify your blood, causing you to lose calcium and magnesium.Instead, follow the 80/20 rule, where 20% of each meal is protein and the other 80% is made up of vegetables.Get outside. Your body makes vitamin D when sunlight hits your skin. But most people don’t get the recommended 30 minutes of sun exposure daily that you need to prevent vitamin D deficiency.Jump up and down. Rebounding is one of the safest and most effective exercises you can do. Simply jumping on a mini-trampoline, or rebounder, challenges every cell of your body in a way that conventional exercises cannot. Even better, rebounding is a fun, no-impact, cost-effective, and convenient way to build your bones!Try cultured vegetables. Cultured vegetables are fermented with beneficial bacteria and yeast (microflora), multiplying their nutritional content and making them easier to digest. Even better, they help your body absorb essential vitamins and minerals and are rich in vitamin C, which are all essential for building strong bone density.
Eat your greens. Green vegetables of all kinds have tons of chlorophyll. It gives them their green color and contains plenty of magnesium to strengthen your bones.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook