Few Surprising Benefits of Donkey Milk You Didn’t Know . Donkey’s milk is a natural medicine which can cure asthma, cold, cough, jaundice, arthritis, it helps people with lack of appetite and those who suffer from burning sensation in the stomach. The medicinal value of this milk is well known.
Donkey milk is also gaining popularity as cases of children developing allergies to soy milk are on rise. The terms ‘allergy to cow milk’ and ‘allergy to protein content in cow milk’ are interchangeable in literature.
A study published in the US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health has also considered donkey milk as a substitute for cow milk. Many experts see donkey milk as the closest in formulation to breast milk.
A study had confirmed that children allergic to cow milk can easily be fed donkey milk. The reasons cited by experts include low presence of casein protein in donkey milk.
Some health benefits of donkey milk include:
1. Presence of high volumes of vitamin B, vitamin B12, and vitamin C
Donkey’s milk considered equal to breast milk in terms of nutrition.
3. Good remedy to cure asthma and respiratory problems.
4. When compared to breast milk, it has more than 60 times vitamin C content in it.
5. Good ingredient for probiotic and healing foods.
6. Rich in minerals and calories.
7. Good For bones
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook