Mandi: Village Panchayat of Saraj Vidhan Sabha area was burned to a residential house in Koyaloli village of Lathaatcha. There were 12 rooms in the house which got completely swallowed. Five families have become homeless since the incident of arson, whereas the affected people have lost nearly Rs. 30 lakhs.On Saturday, there was a sudden fire in the house and, it took a terrible look. The surrounding people tried their best to overcome the fire from their limited resources but could not succeed in it. People who are involved in fire extinguishing need water, do not touch a single drop of water from the tap with the tap, which also causes people to get frustrated.On receiving the information, tehsildar Thunag Shamsher Singh, President of Village Panchayat Lathaatcha Chaman Lal and Jangahihali police team reached the spot with Dalbal. The administration has given immediate relief of 10,000 rupees and blankets etc. to the affected families, while the report of the loss is prepared and sent to the government.The police has also started investigations by filing a case of arson. For the assistance of the affected families, ration has been distributed from Thunag and Lathaathach by the trade division.This is not the first incident of fire in Sarajghati. Even before this, too many Asian people have been burnt like this but the government has not been able to open fire fighting centers in this area till this day.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook