- Dark finished grille and exterior highlights along with new fog lamps and redesigned housings
- 20-inch TRD wheels
- Stainless steel TRD exhaust muffler
- Exclusive glossy black roof with the Pearl White shade
- Sporty black and red leather upholstery
- Premium JBL sound system
- Sporty looking TRD instrument cluster
- TRD detailing on the start/stop button, floor mats, smart key and door sills
- TRD Suspension system
While Toyota did launch the previous TRD Sportivo variant in India in September 2017, it isn’t on sale at the moment. However, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) does offer front and rear TRD bumpers as add-ons as a part of its official accessories package.
The updated Sportivo package is expected to launch here next year, but don’t expect mechanical changes like the differently tuned suspension setup on the Thai-spec model. The previous TRD Sportivo variant came at a premium of Rs 1.5 lakh over the standard 2.8L 4×2 AT variant. If Toyota plans to launch the new version here, expect a similar premium. The Fortuner is currently priced in between Rs 27.27 lakh – 32.97 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and goes up against the Ford Endeavour, Isuzu mu-X and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport.
Source: Car Dekho
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook