Chandigarh: AAP Punjab convener Sucha Singh Chhotepur, who was facing the party criticism following the cash sting video went viral on the social media. While addressing the media in Mohali Chhotepur said that he has been serving to party for past two and half years and has make the base of the party strong.
While justifying the cash sting video he had revising his achievements. In a statement he said ” I never spend a single penny from my pocket to contest elections and i have been contesting elections for last 40 years.”
Adding on,He said The party did not gave any fund and i have bear all the expenses from my resources ,Rs 20 lakh spent. Party refused giving any promised money to victims, i gave the money from my expenses.
- He demanded CBI inquiry over the cash sting video.
- Few my rivals tried to implicate me in such activities.
- It was a deep routed conspiracy planned by my rivals
- Amritsar volunteer said that seats would be sold
- Target Durgesh Pathak that he wa holding the Punjab campaign
- Manifesto title page: I appealed people to forgive
- I did not received manifesto title page with golden temple photo
- Party scolded me for this comment in front of media
- Kejriwal told me to turn down from Sikh religion
- For the tickets AAP ignored volunteer for seats, I refused to release the list
- Supporters offer me money beyond expectations, i refused
- It was not justified to record the meeting with Delhi Dy CM
- I will not leave party, I have raised the party in Punjab
- I am not CM face of AAP
- PAC is supreme, no existence of Punjab leaders
- People of Punjab are providing financial support
- Punjab has no treasure
- I tried to meet Kejriwal, but he was not interested
- Tickets were sold for around 2 crore
- Tickets distributed without any advice from Punjab leaders
- Durgesh Pathak is a decision maker of AAP PAC
- Sandhu, Phoolka and leaders are openly supporting him
- Delhi leaders are not providing financial assistance to Punjab
- A candidate blamed Durgesh demanding money for ticket
On Thursday, 21 prominent leaders of AAP party had wrote to the senior leaders to sack chhotepur from party against the video evidence.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook