Chandigarh: As per the additional information about the road accident in which Nirankari baba was declared dead, his son-in-law of Nirankari baba reportedly killed in same accident at Canada. Baba was accompanied by his two son-in-law’s and the deceased was on the wheels during the accident.
Earlier news had trickled in about the death of Nirankari Satguru Baba Hardev Singh in a car accident in Canada in the morning on Friday. Here are the some facts on his life that throws light on a life spent serving others:
- Born on February 23, 1954 in Delhi.
- He was the fourth Guru of the Nirankari mission.
- Terrorists gunned down his father Gurbachan Singh, the Satguru of the Nirankari Mission at that time in 1980.
- He became Satguru at the age of 26 in 1980.
- His passed out from Yadavindra Public School Patiala, in 1963.
- He attended the Delhi University for his higher studies and joined the Nirankari Sewa Dal in 1971.
- He got married to Savinder Kaur, whom he met at a Nirankari Convention at Delhi, in 1975.
- He has three daughters, and had recently gone to Canada with his daughter and son-in-law.
- His daughter got married recently on June 2, 2015 to Avneet. The couple were felicitated at Nirankari Bhawan in Chandigarh.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook