With India becoming digital, the advent of digital wallets has solved the miseries of a lot of people who tends to lose their wallet because of utter carefulness. Well, we are humans and we can make mistakes, but with digital wallet there is no scope of you losing your wallet or someone stealing it because it is in your mobile phone. E-wallets have proved to be very useful as you get lots of offers and discounts on paying via e-wallet. One such use is paying your landline bill. Let’s have a look what all options you have and how big can you save.MAJOR LANDLINE BILL PAYMENT STORES
1)Paytm: Paytm have been one of the biggest beneficiaries of the government’s demonetization move, with India suddenly waking up to the convenience they offer. And one such is landline bill payment. With a very easy transaction process you can pay your landline bill and that too without any hassle and just by sitting at your place.
- Offers: The best thing about paying your bill through e-wallet is that you get amazing offers and discounts and lets you save a good amount of deal on your total bill value. For example, one exclusive offer for new user lets them save Rs 100 on their first bill payment.
- Why Book from This Store? Paytm is an Indian company and has made for the easy payment and comfort of Indian users, it is like a small local market that includes everything. And the payment also is so easy that even a kid can do it.
2) Freecharge: Freecharge was introduced in 2015 so as to complete the need of making prepaid, postpaid, DTH, metro recharge and utility bill payments for numerous service providers. Freecharge offers a variety of options in making payment, landline bill payment is one such. And the whole transaction process is safe and secured.
- Offers: Freecharge is known for offering the best deals in town and if I say that one of its special offer lets you win 100% cashback, will you believe me? It’s the truth you can earn up to 100% cashback by making your landline payment through Freecharge.
- Why Book From This Store? : You can add money to your Freecharge wallet easily via net banking, credit card or debit card. Being able to store these details saves you from the hassle of entering these details every time you make a transaction and saves time.
3) Mobikwik: As the tagline says “Online Recharge and Bill Payment Made Easy with Mobikwik” it stands to every single word used here. The company was founded in 2009 with the motive to make the bill payment easy and secured. Mobikwik is available for use at more than 2,50,000 online and offline avenues.
- Offers: The mobikwik store has a number of benefits from recharging your DTH to your landline bill payment. You can download the app and can get special discounts and offers. Likewise, you can save flat 50% off on making your payment through Mobikwik.
- Why Book from This Store? Starting from bill payments for DTH, postpaid, data card and broadband to buying air, bus or train tickets, you can use an Mobikwik e wallet for a variety of transactions. From paying at your local kirana stores to paying for your utilities like gas, water and electricity, the reach of mobile wallets has gone far and wide.
4) BSNL: Talking about BSNL, it does not require any introduction. BSNL is India’s largest telecom provider which has around 94.36 million cellular & 1.02 million WLL customers. BSNL has also started online payment of your landline, mobile and broadband connection.
- Offers: BSNL already has their connection at low prices still on online bill payment you get various offers, which means that you save a huge amount of deal. On every new prepaid connection, you get a free data offer.
- Why Book from This Store? BSNL though provide recharge of only telecom connection, if you pay your landline bill, then BSNL is the best option to do so because you will not get the prices at any other store.
5) Tata Docomo: Tata Docomo is a Tata product and it’s online recharge includes the payment of your landline connection, Mobile phone connection and your broadband plan. Tata Docomo claims to be transparent and gives you real plan without any conditions.
- Offers: Tata Docomo gives customized offers with offer tailor made products with “My Best Offers” and promise more value on every recharge. Tata Docomo gives you Rs 300 off on your first recharge.
- Why Book From This Store? : Each online recharge store comes with its own set of incentives. Tata Docomo give plenty of money saving avenues through discounts, cashbacks, offers and free gifts. You can benefit the maximum by going through their offer section and making optimum use of promo codes.
6) Reliance: Reliance Group’s flagship company, Reliance Communications is India’s foremost and truly integrated telecommunications service provider. The Company has a customer base of above 118 million including over 2.6 million individual overseas retail customers.
- Offers: Introducing its exclusive offer, Reliance gives 10GB of free data and 50% cashback on movie ticket if you pay your bill amount through Paytm at Reliance-shop.
- Why Book from This Store? Reliance have made online landline payment quick and easy. And on the top of that, currently there are no transaction charges levied for transferring money anywhere, anytime, thus making it a more preferable option.
HOW TO AVAIL THESE LANDLINE BILL PAYMENT OFFERS?
- Go to the website of your choice of online landline bill payment platform or open the app through your phone.
- Enter your unique landline-no.
- Enter the billing amount and proceed to checkout.
- Enter the coupon code which is available on Zoutons website, leave the discount code bar if code is not required.
- Proceed to pay, pay with your desired paying option.
- You online Bill Payment is done now.
The motive of digital payment of your landline bill is to incentivize the move towards a cashless economy, the government has come up with a rash of discounts and freebies on digital transactions. The ease of conducting financial transactions is probably the biggest motivator to go digital. You will no longer need to carry wads of cash, plastic cards, or even queue up for ATM withdrawals. It’s also a safer and easier spending option when you are travelling. And because of all this the human comfort and time has been saved. So, go digital, pay your landline dues online and save a fortune deal for yourself.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook