From pictures of the XUV300 to picking the right variant of the new third-generation WagonR, we covered quite a bit in this past week. Check out all that was important in the car world in the past seven days below.
- We finally have images of the XUV300. Have a look at the baby XUV in detail, here.
- The new Alto from Maruti will share quite a bit with the new WagonR. Find out how similar it will be to the tallboy hatchback, here.
- Spy images of the Hyundai Verna facelift have surfaced on the internet. What are the changes? Find out here.
- The MG Hector will be available on a subscription basis once it is launched in India. What kind of deals will be on offer? Find out here.
- New generation Hyundai Creta has been spotted undergoing testing. What’s new? Find out here.
- Kia has gone ahead and shown the SP2i to the media. What did we find out? Head here to know. Also see some of its cool features. They have also handed a few Soul EVs to the Andhra Pradesh government. Find out more here.
- Tata Tiago gets more safety tech on lower variants. Find out what has changed, here.
- Planning to buy the new WagonR? Make an informed decision and choose the right variant. Our variants explained story here will be of help.
- You can also check out the accessories that you can buy for the new WagonR here.
- Skoda has revealed what its Creta rival will look like. Head here to see.
- Maruti Suzuki has updated the Baleno and now it’s Toyota’s turn to launch its rebadged version in India. We were expecting it to come late in the year but it looks like it’s coming sooner than we expected. Find out when it might get launched in India here.
- The new-gen XUV500 is still over a year away, but this SUV right here should give you a lot to learn about it. Check it out here.
- Maruti Suzuki launched the Baleno’s facelift recently in India. Check out the prices and what’s new, here. The Baleno RS was also given a facelift. Read about it here.
- Land Rover has launched a new variant of the Discovery Sport called the Landmark Edition. Check it out here.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook