Chandigarh: Two girls were injured when fire broke out in the Femina Plus Salon, Sector 44- B, Chandigarh on Sunday. Due to short circuit, the salon suddenly caught fire. When the incident took place,there were no provisions to extinguish the fire and fire spread rapidly in few minutes. Meanwhile, 2 salon girls employees affected by the fire. Both were admitted to hospital immediately.
Fire Brigade vehicles arrived at the spot immediately after receiving information of the accident and later the fire was finally under control. The salon however lacked with fire equipment to deal with this kind of incidents and suffered a huge loss.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook