There was an atmosphere of fear at the Panjab University, when the first floor of the university’s Admin block was set on fire. The fire was so fierce that the smoke was visible from far away. The 5-7 fire brigade reached the spot and faced heavy difficulty to set off the fire.According to information, this incident happened due to the short circuit . This university has suffered huge loss due to this fire, because all the university’s data related to accounts was saved on this floor. And all the data wasted in a few moments.It is mentionable that university was facing many problems from years. But due to this fire incident it has suffered a lot. Now it will take time to know how much the university will suffer from this fire.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook