Congress released its manifesto for Himachal Pradesh assembly elections on Wednesday. Senior leader of the party Sushil Kumar Shinde and CM Candidate Virbhadra Singh released it. In the manifesto, the promise of minimum wage of Rs 350 for MNREGA and 50,000 meritorious children of poor families and 1 GB free with laptops. On this occasion Virbhadra Singh targeted BJP. Said, “BJP has got a sense of defeat, that’s why they placed Prem Kumar Dhumal as CM Candidate. The manifesto of the Congress came three days after BJP’s Vision Document.Declaration was issued at the Congress office in Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan. During this period, Chairman of the Declaration Committee Kaul Singh Thakur, State Incharge Sushil Kumar Shinde, Co-Incharge Ranjita Ranjan, Virbhadra Singh and State President Sukhwinder Singh Sukhu were present. It is mentionable here that the BJP had issued the Vision Document on Sunday, three days after the Congress manifesto came out. Voting will be held on November 9 under the state assembly elections and the results will be available on December 18.Special mentions in the manifesto
- Loan to small farmers up to one lakh will be given without interest.
- Minimum wages will be Rs 350 in MNREGA.
- Elderly people get pension of 1300 rupees.
- 50 thousand meritorious students of poor families will be given laptops and 1 GB data free.
- Promised to hire one lakh youth.
- Old pension of recruitment staff will be restored after 2003.
- Contract Employees will be permanent in 2 years.
- The Panchayats will be given more rights in the state.
- In each Panchayat, sports activities will be increased by making gym and playgrounds.
- Bridge networks will be laid.
- Mini stadium and sports academy will be created in every district.
Meanwhile, Congress leader Anand Sharma has said, “BJP has made Prem Kumar Dhumal CM candidate in political compulsion. I do not think that will make any difference.”“There was much internal insinuation in BJP, that’s why he had to declare Dhumal’s name.” He has been an unsuccessful CM. “
Virbhadra has contested eight assembly elections
Virbhadra Singh is the CM candidate from the Congress side. 83-year-old Virbhadra Singh has contested eight assembly elections. Virbhadra, who contested assembly elections from Jubbal-Kotkhai, Rampur, Rohru and Shimla rural, has changed his seat this time. This time they will fight from Arki. Virbhadra’s reputation is at stake this time. Maybe that’s their last election. In 1990, he once lost the election to Jubbal-Kotkhai.Virbhadra Singh is a CM between 1983-1990, 1993-1998, 2003-2007 and 2012-2017.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook