Capt Amarinder Singh’s Mega Outreach Program ‘Halke Vich Captain’ to commence on 19 June from Jalalabad, Fazilka
Chandigarh: Under a mega outreach program firmed up by the Congress campaign strategists, Punjab Congress chief Capt Amarinder plans to spend one full day in each of Punjab’s 117 Halkas and connect with various stakeholders in the coming days. The Congress president intends to reach out to a whopping 2 crore people and establish direct contact with at least 5 lakh individuals. The party has adopted a new slogan ‘Chahunda Hai Punjab, Captain Di Sarkar‘ for the campaign, which is designed to place the Congress chief at the core.
Under the program, Capt Amarinder will be interacting directly with the general public, media, party workers, and other influencers with an aim to develop an first hand understanding regarding their concerns and problems. The former Punjab CM will be suggesting resolution to the issues with a personal touch.
With this, the Congress party intends to outline an agenda for its first 100 days, if elected to power, through active participation of the citizens and various stakeholders. Jalalabad is the constituency of present Dy CM Sukhbir Badal.
As per sources in the Congress party, the Halke Vich Captain campaign would entail the following:
1) Lokan da darbar: A grievance hearing and submission forum, wherein Captain will directly engage with the local people; Captain will work towards to setup a taskforce to address the noted issues within the first 100 days of his government
2)Congress Workers’ Meet: An interactive session wherein the PCC Chief will meet local party workers, supporters, office bearers, and members of the frontal organizations of the AC
3) Meeting with local influencers: The Congress chief will engage with locally renowned individuals for instance Sarpanch, Professors, Doctors, Businessmen, Farmers, Advocates etc. to get a more comprehensive understanding of specific issues
4) Meeting with local media as stakeholders
The program intends deploy the following mediums for mass contact:
1) On-ground mobilisation by Party
2) Miking in every village
3) IVR/SMS/ WhatsApp
4) On-ground outreach by Volunteers
5) Digital Outreach
The Congress party aims to achieve the below targets with the outreach:
5 lac people to have direct personal contact with Captain
5000 media persons and influencers
1 lac direct contact with party people
Total 2 cr total outreach of the campaign
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook