Ludhiana: As the festival of colours is almost here and people of all ages love to play it and even love to get drenched in water and colours as well. But many of us fall in the trap of some kind of allergy and skin problems during playing with chemical colours.
It is always advisable to use the organic colors but still some skin issues are there. So, in order to have a perfect skin, one needs to follow some skin care ways so as to look smart after playing Holi said Priyanka Sethi.
Easy ways to adopt to have perfect skin during Holi (As told by Renowned make-up Artist Priyanka Sethi)
• Colours used in holi are pure chemicals and cause various skin problems like allergies, irritation break-out and acne.
• Use generous amount of moisturiser or oil to moist your skin on the day of holi to protect skin from the colours.
• To protect your hair, do oiling with warm coconut oil, castor oil or almond oil.
• While you pull up old clothes from your wardrobe make sure you pull out full sleeved shirt to cover maximum of your body.
• Use waterproof sunscreen if you are playing outdoor Holi to protect your skin from excessive tan.
• Keep your skin hydrated and the trick is to drink a lot of water because colours penetrate deep in more on dehydrated skin. So, drink generous amount of water or juices.
• If during playing Holi, you feel itchiness or redness then wash that part immediately with water and if problem persists make sure you visit the dermatologist.
• Don’t forget to put lip balm on your lips as well.
• To remove colour, use a little bit of baby oil with a pinch of salt in luke warm water.
• Also, you can use gram flour( besan) with milk and water to remove traces of colour.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook