As the nation hoists the tri-coloured flag this Independence Day, it’s yet another occasion for all the ladies out there to glam up themselves. If you can’t decide what look to go with, we present to you the ‘Independence Week Look’, proposed by Rozar Lobo, Makeup Artist, The Body Shop.Below is a step-by-step guide to the proposed look, which highlights the eyes and cheeks.
1. Prep your skin with a sin care regime (cleansing – toning – moisturizing ) according to your skin type
2. Use a primer ‘All in one Insta Blur’ to make a perfect base for your make up.
3. Conceal the imperfections with a concealer
4. Dab foundation (Fresh nude foundation/ cushion foundation )with make up brush or a sponge. Wait till it settles.
5. Take the two shades of compact – one lighter and darker ; the lighter one for the T- zone and the darker one on C -Zone to get the perfect sculpted look.
1. Contour with ‘shade adjusting Drop Dar’k with blusher brush on hollow of the cheek.
2. To make your contour more intense use #bronzing powder 05 on it.
3. To make your look more natural, apply All In One Blush#02
4. For perfect application highlight cheek bone with Honey Bronze dome with appropriate color.Eye:
1. For longer stay and to enhance the vibrancy of eye shadow, use ‘Instamatte’ eye base prior to the eye shadow.
2. Conceal the under eyes and lid well with appropriate color.
3. Use a drop of ‘Shade Adjusting Drop light’ eye lid and blend with blender brush.
4. Apply Eye definer Green on the lid of the eye, blend it well with smudger brush for intense finish
5.Apply Down To Earth eye shadow Refill 501 ‘Tulum Turquoise’, blend it well with blender brush .
6. Add ‘Down To Earth eye shadow no.115 Aztec gold’ in the center of eye
7. Highlight brow bone with Eye colour stick (Lighter shade Color)
8. Apply matte Kajal Black on lower lash line and smudge with Slanted brush.
9.Finish the eyes by using a ‘Lash Hero Mascara'( use double coat for full volume)
10. Groom brows with New Brow definer for intense applicationLip:
1. Before the application of the lipstick, remove the dead skin using ‘Lip Scuff ‘ for smooth effect.
2. Prepare you lip with the lip primer
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook