Few Tips for Monsoon Clothing for Women and Men. New Delhi [India], June 22 (ANI): As the heat is being kicked by our beloved weather monsoon, it’s time we take a break from our everyday boring formals and try out new styles.Here are some tips for women and men:
Tips for Monsoon Clothing for Women:
1. Women can start with their fresh light fabrics, bright colours like yellow, orange, red, pink, blue and some mixtures of fluorescent and electric colours
3. Latest fashion launched by our bollywood celebs are Culottes, Playsuits, Printed Dresses, Printed skirts, Cigarettes Pants, Coats and Jackets.
4. There is some new craze of wearing short kurtis with leggings or churidar; long dupattas can be replaced with scarfs and stoles.5. Lots of mix and match of dark leggings or churidars to remain dry and look fresh for the whole day.
8. Some kind of accessories like fancy umbrellas, jelly shoes can help to complete the attire
Tips for Monsoon Clothing for Men:
1. Men can look out for cotton shirts or casual printed shirts.
2. Some cut sleeves T-shirts, vests, shirts and jackets are so overwhelming as they are short and the material is also yarn so they can dry off quickly.3. Shorts , Capri’s are so attractive and easy to wear and look fantastic as they are short and make it easier to even drench in rain4. Athletes who are into running, football, cricket etc wear DRY FIT mechanized clothes as they are very comfortable and dry off sweat very fast and can be worn in monsoon season5. Monsoon accessories for men are waterproof bag, waterproof watch, umbrella and flip flops. (ANI)
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook