A minor fire broke out in a room at Prime Minister Office (PMO) on Tuesday. The incident was reported in room number 242 which is located on the second floor. The incident took place at around 3.35a.m and Fire tenders were immediately rushed to the spot, which took care of the situation in less than 20 minutes.The SPG deployed in the security of the Prime Minister gave this information to the fire department. Divisional Fire Officer Gurmukh Singh said that At around 3.35 am we got a call in our control room that a fire broke out in PMO’s office, room number 242. Singh said the fire broke out due to sparking in the computer’s UPS. No casualties have been reported into the incident.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook