Malegaon (Maha): In a bizarre incident, a 21-year-old youth died of an electric shock after he spit on a high tension, police said today.
“The incident took place yesterday when Mohammed Yasin had gone to see his brother. He was chewing gutka and received shock from a high tension wire as he spit gutka on it from window of the room on the first floor,” a police official of Ramzanpura police station said.
He was soon rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead, the officer said. A case has been lodged in this regard, police said.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook