Beijing: One person was injured in anexplosion at an apartment following a gas leak in China’s Hebei Province, local officials said.
The injured has been admitted to a hospital and is in no life-threatening condition.
The explosion took place at an apartment on the 29th floor of a 30-story residential building in Nankai District, smashing windows and triggering a fire, they said.
Witnesses saw thick smoke and flames following a loud bang. The 27th and 28th floors were also damaged.
The fire, which was put out was triggered by gas leak, state-run Xinhua news agency reported. PTI
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook