A farmer Saadhu Singh Aka Bhola Son of Sukhdev Singh has ended his life on Friday evening, after consuming poisonous substances. Saadhu Singh was 45 years old, a resident of lehragaga, Sangrur.Sarpanch Parminder Singh said that Sadhu Singh was the owner of two acres land, which had been sold. After few months his buffalo had died. He used to sell milk for livelihood. It was the only source of income for him and his family. He seemed depressed from few days.He consumed poisonous substances due to debt burden and poor financial condition. He was admitted to a private hospital for treatment but due to his condition, doctors sent him to Tohana for treatment, where he died.In-charge of Police Station, Dr. Jagveer Singh informed that after the postmortem of the dead body was handed over to the family members. He said that the deceased’s son has recorded the statement that this incident was happened by mistake consumption of poisonous substances.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook