Major fire erupted in cycle factory at Daba road on Monday. However no causality was reported but the material worth several lakhs was emerged into ashes. On being informed, the fire emergency services were pressed in to tackle with the situation. The firemen break the shed and some portion of wall and doused the fire in hours.
According to information, fire broke down in cycle manufacturing unit, Big Ben in afternoon. The reason behind the fire is said o be short circuit. The storage of tyres in factory was also one of the main reason behind the incident. The firemen find difficult to douse the fire due to rubber tyres.
The fire safety official Srishti Nath Sharma who was supervising the rescue operation said that they reached on the spot within few minutes after getting the information. He said that the short circuit was said to be the reason behind the incident. He added that due to rubber tyres it took time to douse the fire. No causality was reported and all the employees were rescued from the factory, he added.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook