Scooter caught fire due to short-circuit: Pathankot-A person traveling with children on the scooter near Darshopur village, scooter was burnt to ashes due to short-circuit. The driver of the scooter Mohinder Singh, son of Nanak Chand, said that he was going to Zilla Amada from Taragarh. But the scooter was stopped closure of Pira Baba Dargah and he try to start scooter again, suddenly fire broke in the scooter due to short-circuit. He said that in a few minutes scooter turn into ash in front of his eyes. He and his two children were saved in this accident.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook