Every year large number of fire incidences occurs in the nights of Diwali and a large number of people had to suffer burn injuries, but even then the festival of fireworks is celebrated with the same instinct and the sentiments. In late night of Diwali there were many cases of fire in the region, but five among them were witnessed in the Ferozepur and its adjoining territory and the Fire Brigades had to work hard to control on the fire on all these places successfully.As per information collected from the area a house of a poor had been badly damaged and turned into ashes in village Malwal Jadid. As per information given by Lakhvir Kaur wife of Sukhchain Singh all the electric equipment’s like fans, TV, beds and all the clothes had been burnt and the roof of the house had also been fell down, due to which his family had to come on the road.In another incidence in Ajit B Nagar Mohalla Bourian Wala a house had been badly damaged with the fireworks and the fir brigade had to work hard to control on the fire. In another incidence, the fire broke out near the power house of the railways and had burnt many of the wooden logs of the railways.Fire had also been broken out near the Gurdwara Baba Ram Lal Nagar but had been controlled in time that could spread in the residential area. A case of fire had also been noted near the Guru Nanak College due to fireworks, but had been controlled in time.Apart from this many people had to suffer the burns injuries due to the Chinese crackers and had to admitted in different hospitals and the clinics in the region. Among this injured majority belong to young children. However Chinese crackers were sold in heavy quantity and the move of the boycott of the Chinese crackers could not be successful as it was expected.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook