A major fire broke out in an industrial area of plastic manufacturing factory in Ludhiana’s Sufia Chowk. The Incident took place at Sufiya Bagh Chowk due to short circuit.As per reports, The Amarson Polymers Factory owned by Inderjit Singh, is situated at Sufia Chowk Ludhiana. The fire incident took place due to short circuit in factory. 15 fire brigades were reached on the spot to extinguish the fire. Attempts to quell the fire are going on and no one is injured in the incident. Further details are awaited.
Adjoining five storey building collapsed due to factory fire in Sufia chowk. Many people were buried under the debris as per reports.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook