Ludhiana Mall road fire: Massive fire broke out at cloth shop located at mall Road Ludhiana Tuesday morning . Multi storey building near HDFC bank suddenly caught fire causing damage of lakhs of rupees. There are about half a dozen show rooms in this building . About 20 vehicles of the fire brigade were instantly called in at the spot. There is no casuality was reported during the incident.Residence of owner of the building is also located on one of the floors but family immediately came out after building caught fire. Fire is under control now. it is suspected short circuit might be the reason behind fire.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook