Guru Gobind Singh became the tenth Guru of the Sikhs, son of Mata Gujri ji, and Guru Teg Bahadur Ji. Guru ji in 1699 AD on the occasion of Baisakhi, created the Khalsa Panth at Anandpur Sahib. There is a question which is raised by a lot of people that Why did Guru Gobind Singh ji carried Hawk along with them, and we are going to tell everyone about this.
1. The hawk is never lazy in his life instead he is a clever (Similarly there is no laziness in the life of a Sikh, since from the time he wakes up to the time of Kirtan Sohila)
2. A hawk never eats anything given by someone else inspite he hunts for himself; (Thus, every Sikh eat his / her own labor instead of free feed given by others, as hard work pays back )
3. The hawk never lives in a cage, if he is kept in a cage, then he dies (Similarly, the Sikh never stays in the slavery, will die instead but will not become a slave as the sikh remains free)
4. The hawk does not fly with the other wind, but flies in the opposite direction.
5. Hawk will never live in the nest, but rather leave it for others to stay (Similarly, the Sikh gives his life for the other person. If they are living in the forest, they will give their home to others and gives sacrifice to save one’s religion )
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook