Jaipur: Nearly 300 people fell sick allegedly after consuming contaminated food at a wedding in Sikar district of Rajasthan, police said today. Last night, guests complained of vomiting and stomach pain after having food at the wedding in Maksoodpura village, SHO Ranauli police station Ashok Chaudhary said.
They were taken to different hospitals where most of them were given primary treatment while 15 have been admitted to a local hospital, the SHO said. The food samples have been collected and sent to the laboratory for testing, Chief Medical and Health officer Dr Shyam Sundar Agrawal said.
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook