Mumbai: A fire broke out in the historic’Bombay House’, headquarters of the Tata Group, in south Mumbai today, but no loss of life or damage to property was reported, officials said. “Fire broke out in the ‘Bombay House’, which houses headquarters of the Tata Group, due to short circuit at about 10:30 AM,” a Fire Brigade official said.
The blaze was contained immediately and no one was injured in the incident, he said. Fire tenders were rushed to the spot, but the fire was contained before they could be pressed into service, the official said. PTI
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook