Know Here Few Ways to Reduce Cell Phone Radiation Exposure
1. Distance is your friend
While talking on your cell phone, prefer to position the cell phone away from your body as far as possible. Whenever possible, use the speaker-phone mode or a airtube wired headset (not a Bluetooth). The electromagnetic field (radiation) is one fourth the strength at a distance of two inches and fifty times lower at three feet.
2. Avoid using your cell phone when the signal is weak
3. Avoid carrying your cell phone on your body at all times
4. Children should only use cell phones for emergencies.
5. Do not sleep with your cell phone powered on.
6. Use Your Home And Office Corded Landline For Most Conversations
7. Avoid using your cell phone in metal contained spaces like a car, elevator, bus, train or airplane.
8. Whenever possible, minimize talk time and choose to communicate via text messaging rather than making a voice call
9. Protect your fertility.
10. Read your cell phone manual
For more news updates Follow and Like us on Facebook