Tag: , , ,

Factory gutted in fire on Diwali night in Bathinda

Fire fighters trying to control fire that engulfed a cardboard factory in focal point in Bathinda on Diwali night. Whole of the factory was gutted in devastating fire. Material worth crores was gutted in fire. Such was the scale of fore that it wasn’t controlled by Friday morning. A view of the cardboard factory that was

Fire broke HDFC Bank Mohali Phase 7 Punjab Chandigarh

Fire broke out at HDFC Bank in Mohali Phase-7

Fire broke HDFC Bank Mohali Phase 7 Punjab Chandigarh. Fire broke out at HDFC Bank in Mohali Phase-7. Massive Fire broke out at Mohali HDFC Bank Phase-7. Bank gutted in massive fire.The reasons of fire broke out in Bank yet not clear. The fire Brigade vehicles were available on the spot. Due to which immediate

ludhiana fire

Ludhiana: Readymade Garment Factory Gutted Into Fire

There is an atmosphere of fear when a Cloth Factory In Ludhiana Near Madhopuri gutted into fire. The Factory Produced Readymade Clothes. due to fire, stock worth Lakhs Damaged In It.(Representational Image) 3 Fire- brigade Team reached the spot at time and Handle the Situation. Yet it is not known how the garment Factory Caught

Fire gutted into Hoseiry Factory in Ludhiana

Nothing is going good in Manchester city Ludhiana. Another case of fire incident registered here. Fire gutted out at Hoseiry Factory named Saluja near Rahon Road. Due to this, heavy damage to the stocked material.5 fire tenders reached at the spot to handle the situation. It is said that short-circuit may be the reason but

70 acre standing wheat crop gutted

Ferozepur: Around 70 acres of wheat crops was reduced to ash after fire suddenly broke out in Bhamaba Landa village in Ghall Khurd block. The farmers of the adjoining villages worked hard to douse the flames as fire tenders failed to reach at the spot on time. Tehsildar Lakhwinder Singh has ordered the department to

Five buses gutted in massive fire in Jammu

Jammu: A massive fire erupted at a bus standin Warehouse area of Jammu city, in which five buses were completely gutted, even as no one died in the incident, police said today. “Five buses have been completely gutted in the massive fire late last night,” Kunal Jamwal, Incharge of Police Post Warehouse, said. On getting

House gutted, builder runs from responsibility

Mohali: Resident of SBP homes, society extension number-1, kewal Sharma and other residents faced harassment at the hands of SBP builders. Sharma’s house was gutted on October 10, but the builder is not ready to take the responsibility for poor fire management systems. Sharma and over a dozen residents of society, have written an application

Records, property worth lakhs gutted as fire breaks out in PNB

Chandigarh: In a major fire that engulfed the first floor of the Punjab National Bank Sector 17 Chandigarh in the wee hours on Friday gutted records, property worth lakhs of rupees. The fire fighters took over two hours to douse the fire. The cause of fire is stated to be spark originated from battery bank of

Haryana factory gutted in fire

Gurgaon: India-Japan Lighting (IJL) factory, a vendor company of Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), was gutted in a major fire that broke out late Tuesday night, an official said on Wednesday. The fire occurred around 9 p.m. at the factory located in Sector 6, IMT Bawal, Rewari, around 70 km from Gurgaon. The company manufactured

2 ‘Birs’ of Guru Granth Sahib burnt in fire due to short circuit

Ludhiana: Two Birs (scriptures) of Shri Guru Granth Sahib were burnt in a fire sparked by a short circuit at a gurdwara in Kaonke Khosa village near Jagraon in the wee hours on Tuesday. According to police officials, the incident came to light around 3 am when the gurdwara granthi was about to take his

25 acres standing wheat crop gutted in Ferozepur

Ferozpur: Standing wheat crop, spread over 25 acres of land, was gutted in fire in Gillan Wala village near Ferozepur on Saturday. According to Kulwinder Singh and Aman, about 25 acres of standing wheat crop was totally damaged due to fire breakout in the fields. Immediately on noticing of fire, the residents of the village

Social Media

Related Gallery

You may also like