Tag: , , ,

Fire breaks out at Assam secretariat

Guwahati, Aug 31, Fire breaks out at Assam secretariat.  A fire broke out at the Assam Secretariat ‘Janata Bhawan’ here today but no loss of life or injury to any person was reported, secretariat sources said.The blaze broke out in two rooms of the ‘F’ block, where the Finance department is housed, at around 12.30

B.C. is burning: 14,000 people displaced in hot, dry conditions

B.C. is burning: 14,000 people displaced in hot, dry conditions

Due to a fire in British Columbia in Canada, about 14,000 people have been evacuated from the place. Officials said that more than 200 incidents of fire have been occurred in the area, out of which at least 10 were near residential areas. The 93,900 acres of land was completely destroyed by the fire.It did

No sign of Gold found in fire-ravaged building debris

No sign of Gold found in fire-ravaged building debris

No sign of Gold found in fire-ravaged building debris. On South Usman Road during the early hours of May 31 fire broke out at the building and took more than 30 hours to put out.it was decided that the building would be brought down. The demolition exercise began on June 2 and was completed on

Fire breaks out in Plastic Factory at Amritsar

Fire breaks out in Plastic Factory at Amritsar

A fire broke out in the plastic factory in Amritsar. That’s why millions of items were burnt to ashes. The accident took place in a plastic factory near Danna Mandi in Amritsar. It is being investigated that there is a fire due to a short circuit.Fire Brigade vehicles arrived at an hour later. However, the

Fire breaks out at Tata Group HQ in Mumbai

Mumbai: A fire broke out in the historic’Bombay House’, headquarters of the Tata Group, in south Mumbai today, but no loss of life or damage to property was reported, officials said. “Fire broke out in the ‘Bombay House’, which houses headquarters of the Tata Group, due to short circuit at about 10:30 AM,” a Fire

2 Girls Injured as fire breaks out at a Salon in Chandigarh

Chandigarh: Two girls were injured when fire broke out in the Femina Plus Salon, Sector 44- B, Chandigarh on Sunday. Due to short circuit, the salon suddenly caught fire. When the incident took place,there were no provisions to extinguish the fire and fire spread rapidly in few minutes. Meanwhile, 2 salon girls employees affected by