Tag: ,

Scooter caught fire due to short-circuit

Scooter caught fire due to short-circuit

Scooter caught fire due to short-circuit: Pathankot-A person traveling with children on the scooter near Darshopur village, scooter was burnt to ashes due to short-circuit. The driver of the scooter Mohinder Singh, son of Nanak Chand, said that he was going to Zilla Amada from Taragarh. But the scooter was stopped closure of Pira Baba Dargah and

Bathinda Fire incident at Field Ammunition

Fire incident at Field Ammunition depot Bathinda

Fire incident in the field Ammunition Depot took place at Bathinda early morning today. The coordinated actions resulted in fire being well contained to a single shed. Fire tenders and quick reaction teams were pressed into action resulting in early dousing the fire.No casualty has been reported in the fire accident. Investigations have been ordered

Fire break out in Government hospital moga.

Short circuit in Ayurveda clinic of Government hospital Moga

A fire broke out due to a short circuit. The incident happened  in Ayurveda clinic of Government Hospital ,Moga at around 8:00 am in morning .Many things have been damaged due to short circuit. The Fire Brigade reached the spot and control the fire.According to Sources, fire is already broke out before the office opened.where